It's BAAAAAAACK! And better than ever...
In 2006, OIWC hosted RAMP IT UP, the most talked-about event in Outdoor Retailer history. Now for its 15th anniversary, OIWC dares men in the snowsports industry to join in the fun, don women's outdoor and snowsports apparel and gear, put on some feather boas and bright red lipstick, and be a part of the BIGGEST EVENT AT SIA 2011!
***See photos of the 2006 RAMP IT UP BELOW***
RAMP IT UP will be the grand finale to SIA's fashion show - when the 'real' work of the fashion show ends, the fun begins. Notable industry veterans (all men) will look hot in feminine, yet technical, women’s outdoor clothing. A total of 80 men will strut their stuff on the runway before the evening is over.
RAMP IT UP - SIA provides a unique way to call attention to SIA brands that are putting energy behind making high-quality women's-specific products. This is your opportunity to showcase your women's products and your brand in a FUN, ENERGETIC, and ATTENTION-GETTING way.
And most importantly, RAMP IT UP is a fundraiser for OIWC, providing funds for educational programs designed to help women in the outdoor industries reach their professional goals.
HAVE FUN, SHOWCASE YOUR WOMEN'S PRODUCTS, and SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE, all in one event!Who are the models?
George Curleigh, Scott Duer, David Engimie... the list goes on. Click here to learn more about who you will see on stage during Ramp It Up.
Sponsor a Model in Ramp It Up!
Get YOUR company on the list of models and get YOUR executives on stage! Don't miss out on this opportunity to showcase your brand as a female-friendly, forward thinking company that supports women's professional development and participation in snowsports. All companies that sponsor a model will be recognized for their support and have their product highlighted in the event.
Model sponsorship at the $150 level includes:
- Participation for one representative from your company
- Model’s name and your company included in the printed RAMP IT UP program
- Model's name and your company, with a link to your website, on www.OIWC.org
- Choice of model’s category and costume:
- Categories include backcountry ski, alpine ski, snowboard, snowshoe, etc.
- Costume includes WOMENS-SPECIFIC items from the trade show manufacturers, with your choice of apparel, gear, and accessories (except when restricted by the Presenting Sponsor’s category exclusivity)
Model sponsorship at the $500 level includes:
Register your model today by clicking the 'Register' link above, and see who has already registered.
- All of the above, plus...
- Model's name and your company's LOGO in the printed RAMP IT UP program
- Model's name and your company, with a link to your website, in an OIWC e-newsletter (sent to 900 OIWC members and over 5,000 subscribers)
- Model's name and your company, with a link to your website, on OIWC's blog, Facebook page, Twitter account, and LinkedIn group
To give you a taste of what to expect at SIA, here are some pictures of the
2006 event at Outdoor Retailer.