Intuition & Ingenuity: A Women's Product Showcase
Stretch your marketing dollars and capture the attention of buyers, journalists and industry professionals in an innovative and interactive way by telling the story of your products that are designed by women and for women. By utilizing our extensive database and reaching out to media and buyers, your women's product will receive much more exposure than ever before.
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY
Already registered and need to submit details of your product? Click here...
OIWC provides you the opportunity to attract attention to your women’s products at the upcoming trade show.
- Your product must be designed specifically for women and have a design story from a woman. The story can include the designer or tester of the product, how they decided on features important to women, and what they are most proud of for that item. The story will be printed on the back of your hangtag and featured on the OIWC website, along with information about your company’s commitment to women.
- OIWC provides you with custom hangtags that help tell your story.
- OIWC will produce a printed Lookbook that includes your women’s product, short description and booth number. The Lookbook will be distributed to buyers and journalists attending the show as a road map to finding key women’s products.
- OIWC will include your item(s) in an online Lookbook.
- An email blast of the Lookbook will be sent prior to the show and all stories will be listed on www.oiwc.org and shared with the OIWC database.
- OIWC will promote the Showcase to industry publications and show attendees.
Cost to participateA standard Lookbook placement includes ¼-pg of an 8.5” x 5.5” booklet, with company name and logo, booth number, and product name/description and image:
How to register
- OIWC Gold Plus and Gold sponsors: one item at no cost, all others $50 each
- OIWC: Silver and Bronze sponsors all items at half the cost ($150)
- Non-sponsors: All items at $300 each
Submit our online form to include your women's products in the Women's Product Showcase.
Make it work for you
In addition, you can participate in this campaign by organizing your own focus on how your business, your products, your HR and hiring policies or your work environment promotes and serves the needs of women – as employees, consumers, or both.
Regardless of how you choose to participate, OIWC will promote your efforts and drive traffic to your booth and your website.
- Women’s product promotion: Raffle off specific product to drive interest in that collection or to collect names for follow-up campaigns to your customers
- Booth event: Host an event or happy hour at your booth focused on promoting your women’s product or initiatives
- Non-profit support: Promote your participation in a non-profit that focuses on women’s issues
- Evolution: Present a timeline of how your company evolved to better serve female consumers
What your sponsorship dollars mean
Your participation not only promotes your women's product, but also highlights them women behind the product. In doing so, your contributions helps OIWC further enable women’s abilities to achieve their professional and life-balance goals. The funds raised through this campaign support OIWC's networking and educational programs, helping us reach more women throughout the industries.
Thank you for your support and participation!
OIWC Executive Director
OIWC Fundraising Committee Chair and Sierra Magazine