Join OIWC at a Network Night in your Region
One benefit of OIWC membership is the opportunity to meet and learn from other women in the outdoor industries. Network Nights provide a venue for members to meet each other, network and discuss OIWC’s monthly professional development topic—all while getting to know an established outdoor industry company.
- How? Network Nights have a set meeting time every quarter, plenty of time for networking and a discussion around OIWC's monthly professional development topic.
- Who? Only OIWC members can register for these events and each member can bring one guest (there is a $20 fee for guests). Attendees include women/men from many different outdoor companies in the region.
- When? The last Tuesday of the month from 4:30 – 7:00 pm on a quarterly basis. The 2011 Network Nights are February 22nd, April 26th, June 28th, and October 25th.
- Where? At an OIWC sponsor’s headquarters. In 2011, this includes the Bay area, Boulder, New England , Portland (OR), Seattle, and Salt Lake City.
As locations for Network Nights are confirmed, details are posted on the OIWC calendar. Find out what Network Nights and Education Series are coming up.
2011 Network Nights
- Bay Area: Jansport
- Boulder: Stonewear Designs
- Portland: Yakima/REI @ Portland REI Store
- New England: Terry Precision Cycling (BVT)
- Boulder: Leisure Trends Group
- Portland: Columbia (tentative)
- Seattle: Cascade Designs (tentative)
- Bay Area: Haiku Bags
- Boulder: Sea to Summit
- New England: Timberland (tentative)
- Salt Lake City:
- Seattle: Ex Officio Belltown Store
- Bay Area:
- Portland: Leatherman
- Salt Lake City:
Questions or interested in hosting a Network Night?
Review the guidelines for hosting a Network Night or email Hilary